Monday, November 22, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters
Join the fun! Link up at Carissa's blog!

(1) BP: My country lover, Brad Paisley, has had a great year! He won CMA's Entertainer of the Year and last night he won AMA's Favorite Male Country Artist!

I am pretty sure the goal at the AMA's this year was to see who could dress the weirdest...agree?



(2) HP7! I saw Harry Potter yesterday! It was SO good! Of course it leaves you hanging and I haven't read any of the books so I am clueless... I am going to go crazy when they do this same thing with Twilight's Breaking Dawn. AH!

(3) Loving that this week is filled with goodness! Short work week...Turkey Trot 5k...Serving those less fortunate at a Thanksgiving Dinner at my church...Thanksgiving dinner with my favorites...Nom Nom Nom... OHIO STATE vs MICHIGAN!... Christmas Shopping!

(4) ARKS OUTDOORS. Need something for the man in your life? Then check out ARKS Outdoors! They have great sandals, hats, shirts, outdoor wear! Save yourself the hassle of shopping at the store!



(5) Thankful for Him: "So I'll stand...with arms high and heart abandoned. In awe of the One who gave it all."

(6) Blogger Meetup: You can find me on Sandy's blog today! She finally posted a picture of our meetup with Sonja a couple months ago! Can't wait to see them both next week!!!

23 comments:

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay yay yay!! can't wait to see you next week!!!!! :)

Rachel said...

Love #5. We sing it at church! Do you like Starfield?

Oh...can you move to SC so one of my fave guy friends can marry you so we can be real friends? haha! you are henceforth deemed as "my fave blogger friend" to my hubs and aforementioned fave guy friend.

Blair McLeod said...

jealous of y'alls meet up. so fun!!

yay for harry potter and turkey trots! i'm doing a run too -- only it might be pouring rain! :(

Rebekah said...

I can't wait to see HP! I know it will be so good.

I'm so ready for this week!

I'm still praying for you. It's amazing to know that He is so faithful!

Nicki said...

Hooray for running turkey trots and serving Thanksgiving dinner! I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already. Doesn't it seem to come by faster and faster each year?!

I saw and loved HP7 this weekend too! AHH! The trio is so grown up now!!!

Christina said...

I saw HP7 too!!!

I assume you're doing the Turkey Trot downtown? I will be there also!

chloƫ. said...

no. 5 and no. 3...pure awesome.

Marian said...

I loved Harry Potter!! I think they did a great job with the movie and followed the book for the most part...though I am dying for the second half NOW!!

Caroline said...

I love all of the things you have going on this week!!! :)

Unknown said...

I saw HP7 with Christina this weekend! I loved it and thought it did really well bringing the other movies BACK into it. You should really consider reading the books!
Are you doing the TT in Lake Eola? I will be running it and I talked my parents into being a part of it!

Sarah Ann said...

I love Brad Paisley! :) Yay for him!

Natalie said...

so jealous you're doing a turkey trot! i really need to get another run in soon! : )
I will have to check out ARKS. I've done SO much christmas shopping online this year-isn't it nice?!

rachel said...

ohhh, what a fun sounding meetup! yayyy.

Annie said...

suonds like you have a great week planned and how fun that you got to have a bloggy friend meet up!! :)
i hope you have a happy thanksgiving girly!! :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

Still need to see HP!
I know what you mean...Twilight is going to drive me crazy too!

Sam said...

I loved HP as well! :) I want to see it again soon!

Venessa said...

i am loving that this week is a short week too! I also love that song! I sang it this morning on my way to work.

Unknown said...

harry potter was amazing!! loved it.

Brooke D said...

hahahha... i love that you love brad so much.... so cute!! ah yay for the turkey trot, short work week, and lots of good food!! i'm sorry i've been a bad friend these past few weeks...it's been so crazy!! miss you!!!

Unknown said...

That's so awesome that you all met up! How lovely! You all look beautiful. :)

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Aw, I want a blogger meet-up! There aren't many out here though. Oh well.

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today! Glad to have found yours! :)

chelsea rebecca said...

BLOGGER MEETUP!?? how fun!!!
i love sandy!!! how awesome!!

Chrissi said...

love BP & love the song listed on #6 :))) Happy Thanksgiving friend!