Monday, November 1, 2010

Days 20-22

30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 20: Nicknames

The most obvious one is Michabella... My sweet friend Amanda is the one who came up with it. I love it.

Another one is Shelly... a family I grew up with gave me the name. It's rare that I hear them actually use my real name!

Day 21: Picture of Yourself

Here are a couple most recent pictures of myself:
(Julia and I in Hollywood)
(my sister and I..Queen of Hearts and a brunette Alice)

Day 22: Favorite City

St. Augustine, FL
Charlotte, NC

Wanting to visit NYC, Chicago, Washington, DC...

11 comments:

TheNameIsCasie said...

I'm kidnapping you and taking you to those cities - they're some of my absolute favorites!! :)

shawni marie said...

Let's do to Chicago together! I have always wanted to.... ugh.

p.s. I still want to come to Orlando. So bad.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Love the pictures!

I want to go and be a tourist in Chicago, I have only been to the airport there!

Rebekah said...

I've never been to Chicago, but I want to visit!

Kit said...

I love Charlotte too. I grew up about 20 minutes south of Charlotte. South Park always called my name on the weekends :)

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

love your costume! You are just so pretty girl!

Blair McLeod said...

you are too cute!!

hows the pup?

Julia said...

I love the picture of us! I can't believe how god it turned out being that it was taken on your blackberry! I miss you! I wish you didn't live across the country. Even if you were an hour away I would drive to see you all the time! xoxo

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

chicago, chicago, gooooo to chicago!!!! you won't regret it. :)

Jasmine Iris said...

you like charlotte?
haha i used to go to uncc. my parents live in the suburbs of charlotte! i was there for about four years now i am on the east coast.

Unknown said...

Love the pic, how fun:-)