Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23

30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

This is tied between my birthday cruise to Grand Caymen and Cozumel AND the most recent trip to LA!

My favorite family vacation was our trip to Washington state, where we stayed in a cabin on a large lake surrounded by the mountains! Pure beauty.

(I would upload pictures but Blogger is being retarded right now)


----


Please pray for my brother as he is in surgery as I write this. Pray that he is comforted and is able to have a speedy recovery. Thanks in advance, friends!

12 comments:

Caroline said...

Prayers for your brother and your Washington sounds amazing.

Natalie said...

Grand Caymen sounds amazing! What a fun trip!
You will have to post some pictures once Blogger gets its act together ;)

Rebekah said...

We went to Cozumel years ago on a cruise and it was awesome.

Praying for your brother!

shawni marie said...

Washington is so beautiful. I love love love the mountains more than anything else.

P.S Your brother has been in my thoughts and prayers.

BARBIE said...

I have never been on a cruise! How fun! Prayers sent up for your brother.

ty said...

I'm sorry to hear about your brother ... in my thoughts and prayers!

Amanda said...

you take the best trips girl! hope your brother recovers well! :)

viviene said...

oh, will surely pray for your brother.. =)God is in control.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

LA is on my list of places to visit. you and sandy made me want to go visit it even more after your recent trips there!

will be praying for your brother, michelle.

Blair McLeod said...

would LOVE to in GC right now!!!

hope your brother is doing okay!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Ohhh Cabo Mexico is my fave. Heaven!

Praying for your brother dear.
<3

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I haven't been to Cozumel in like a decade...but I sure would love to go back! I hope your brother is on the mend!