Monday, November 15, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Join in the fun over at Carissa's blog!

One- I had such a lovely, relaxing weekend! Finally got a bike ride in! It felt so good to be out in the crisp, clean, cool air. Rode 10 miles. I made it a point to leave my ipod at home. I really wanted some reflection and time talking, listening, meditating on and with God. He is so good.

Two- Sunday's church service was amazing because we had this wonderful guest speaker who spoke a message that I needed to hear. I felt like he was speaking directly to me. God's grace amazes me. How thankful I am to have such a loving Father. We also sang one of my favorite David Crowder Band songs. I love it!




Three- Guess you could say Sunday was overall a great day! I got to see my best friend, her hubs, and little ones. Some of you might remember praying for my best friend and her baby girl Kylee. (Many many thanks for those who did! She is precious and a healthy little girl!) Look at how beautiful she is!



FOUR- HARRY POTTER COMES OUT THIS WEEK!!!!! Need I say more?

16 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i've been wanting to get in some bike riding lately. we have the perfect trail here that goes beside the river, plus it's paved, so i love it!

also, don't you love the sermons that seem like they're written just for you?!

chloƫ. said...

I too love exercising in cold weather. It makes your lungs feel so healthy! And I love that song too! Glad God spoke to you through the guest pastor this week. :]

happy monday sweet friend! :]

Rebekah said...

God is so good! I love DCB!

I'm so excited about the Harry Potter movie, but I'm not sure when we can see it!

Marian said...

The Harry Potter release is what will make this the longest week EVER!! I'm so pumped for it!! Can't wait:)

Kim said...

so, i think it was originally written by someone else, performed first by kim walker, and then by DCB, but i love ALL three versions. HOWEVER, if you haven't youtubed kim walker's live version...stop what you're doing and watch it NOW. looooove it.

happy monday, beautiful girl!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love it when you get to hear a sermon like that. and YES to HP this weekend. ryan is off to find us some harry potter glasses. can.not.wait.

Christina said...

We are headed to see Harry Potter on Saturday!!!

Have a good week!!!

Natalie said...

how he loves is one of my very favorite songs! it gives me goosebumps and just makes me want to sing my little heart out to the sweet Lord! Hope you're having a great Monday friend!

Amanda said...

glad you had a great ride! :) i love that song so much! have a wonderful week girl!

Unknown said...

sounds like you had an amazing weekend =)
I am off to see HP on Saturday -- I'm so excited! =)

Blair McLeod said...

SO excited about harry potter!

Nicole said...

What a precious little baby! Your blog is so cute!

Rachel said...

Cannot WAIT till HP. btw, my hubby rides a TREK too and I told him about you being a bike-riding girl and all...he was impressed.

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay!!! glad you got in a good ride!! :) i love miscellany mondays! :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I want to start riding my bike again...having quiet time while biking sounds perfect. Have a great day! :)

Holly Knitlightly said...

Relaxing weekends are the best! :) What an adorable baby!