Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fashion Fridays - Black Friday Edition!



Or should I say… Fashion Wednesday!
I apologize to everyone for missing last week, work has been crazy!

First off, I wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope everyone has an amazing time with their families and eat lots of food! Michelle and I will be running the Turkey Trot around Lake Eola at 8am (whew!)

This week is dedicated to Black Friday, the biggest shopping day of the year. I’ve done a bit of research for you guys to get the most out of your bucks. Here is what I found:

Forever 21
21 items for 20% off

JC Penney (doors open at 4am)
50% off of boots

Charlotte Russe
25% off of everything in the ENTIRE STORE!

Express
(this is my favorite deal)
Thanksgiving Day take 40% off of everything online AND in stores. I definitely plan on using this deal at midnight to get a head start!
On Black Friday, before noon, take 40% off and after noon, it bumps down to 30% (online and in stores as well). Now that is a great deal!!

Macy’s
20% off women’s coats, 50% off cold weather boots
Dress boots $39.99

Target (doors open at 4am)
Women’s select outerwear (fleece pullovers, puffer vests, etc) $5- 9.50
Women’s fashion scarves $5

Kohls (doors open at 3am)
25-50% off select Elle apparel
Early bird specials 3am-1pm including Cashmere sweaters for $34.99 and select jewelry 55-60% off

Amazon.com:
Deals on clothing go HERE
Deals on Shoes and Accessories go HERE
Deals on Jewelry go HERE

Those of you who live in Florida, 50 stores in the Florida Mall will be open at midnight. So if you don’t want to wake up early Friday morning, you can get your shopping out of the way and be able to enjoy your day off from the crowds!

Happy Shopping!!

xoxo - Heather



11 comments:

Susanne said...

i'm trying not to enter any of those websited i feel like i would spend hell when i did :D

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh man! im sooooo excited!!! its a family tradition to all go out early friday morning. i plan to SHOP!!

happy weekend, friend!!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

I might have to check out the boots. I really need some! Thanks for the tips.

Unknown said...

I think some of the outlets on I-drive by Festival Bay also open at midnight...I will probably sleep through it haha =)
Happy Thanksgiving and have fun on Black Friday!

Amanda said...

YAY!!!! i can't wait to go shopping! thanks for the tips. hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving michelle!!!!!! xo

shawni marie said...

OH MAN, YOU HAVE ME so EXCITED FOR BLACK FRIDAY NOW!! EEEEEP

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Um hello I thought the express one was only in stores!?!?! Yipee!! I'm stoked I need to find out what time they open here that's the only one I want to go to.

Marian said...

Thanks for the heads up on the sales!!!

Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Excited about the Express one!!! Yayyyy for sales:-)

Holly Knitlightly said...

I wish they did this in Canada!! haha. Hope you're having a lovely Thanksgiving. :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

omg so i went to express and found ALL these things i wanted there... BUT the line literally took up the whole store and i didn't want to wait... hopefully they give out some more of their coupons soon enough!!

i think i want to do some more shopping in orlando this week, haha!