Thursday, May 27, 2010

(via)
[SIGH] I love this picture. I feel like that's me right now. Just giving it all to God...a quiet time with Him, asking for His comfort and direction and wondering what the heck is going on with me!

...An enormous THANK YOU to everyone who left such kind and loving words on yesterday's blog post, and for praying for me! Love each and every one of you. I am so thankful to have so many sisters in Christ.

....Did you see the Magic game last night? Prettttyyy freaking awesome! I might cry if the Magic can pull of two more wins! They are a pretty good team...if they all show up that is. So are the Celtics...but man! What a great round this has been! GO MAGIC!

...Went to the doctors today and I laugh at how they just LOVE to take your money! Told me I needed to do this and get this. Telling me because of my Kidney Infection I need to go and get all this other stuff done... Pshhh. Get lost. Just give me my check up and leave me alone!
Confession: sometimes I feel smarter than them....sometimes.


Im all jacked up on caffiene right now...excuse me :)

I hope you have a great Thursday!

Its almost FRIDAY...which means LONG weekend, for most of us!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

I would not like going to the doctors in the US. I'd be like "Can I put the bandaid on myself, I don't want to pay $5 for that."

When I lived in the US, my mom had both of my brothers and it was, get in, deliver, get out, and still a big bill.

chloƫ. said...

hurrah for the long weekend! hope you're doing better today. I've been praying for you :)

haha, and you think it's expensive now? just wait till obamacare makes it "free". :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

That is a beautiful picture, testimony to go with it. I was just in that place this morning...asking for direction and comfort from above!!! Love your blog. I'm a new follower!

Jasmine Iris said...

baby girl i feel you on the whole doctors thing. i don't have insurance so i try not to go unless i am realllly sick. like this winter i had a horrible evil crazy type of flu. i went to the er cause i had a fever of 105. the doctor gave me tylenol and charged me 600 dollars. not cool. i feel you on being smarter than them ;]

feel better on the kidney infection love! <3

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww that is a BEAUTIFUL picture, LOVE that sun flare hehe!! guess where i am?? your favorite city... columbus, BLAHHH!! hope you feel better and have a great weekend dear!!

xo,
sandy

carissa said...

beautiful picture... where you're at is the best place to be... waiting on the Lord!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the sweet comment you left on my blog. The fact that you said "love ya" melted my heart!

Love ya, sister!
xoxox

Kristin said...

Sounds like you're in a great place to be...oh, and though I missed your post yesterday, I think it's fabulous that you're going through the Love Dare. My hubby and I are going through it together at the moment- but not for us- to be encouraged to love others (esp. the unlovable) with unconditional love. It's been challenging and encouraging for sure! Hope you have a wonderful evening and a great holiday!

Amanda said...

hi! i just came upon your blog today. also, i am a magic and celtics fan...so im super stressed right now! haha! they are my two favorite teams!

Unknown said...

loving the pic too and also cannot wait for the long weekend xxxxx