Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother Nature

Wanted to say THANK YOU to those who left comments about Trek and I's first ride! If you are interested in road biking you need to visit this site...Healthy Tipping Point. Caitlin is so awesome! She posts all kinds of training advice, recipes, and tips on buying a bike. She is going on a 100-mile bike ride this weekend in California... Cheer her on!

(via)
Anyways, today...I just want to be curled up on the couch with no sunlight watching Pride & Prejudice and the DVD's for Band of Brothers. With sweet teas, sushi and a mango gelati. [sigh] Ohhh well.

Bible study tonight, thank goodness! I've slacked this week... because it was cancelled last Thursday, I didn't get the fuel I needed. Lame excuse I know. AND the Grey's Anatomy 2 hour Season finale is on tonight! This very much excites me!

This week went by fast...or maybe just for me? I like it!
Hope you all have a fab Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday! Yay!

6 comments:

Paige Baker said...

I feel you with the slacking, we all need a good study to keep us in line sometimes.

Jasmine Iris said...

Mm sweet tea, And bed sound amazing! I am so excited for greys tonight!!! I want to know what happens and I'm scared someone is goig to get killed off

Anna Katrina said...

love your blog you are too cute!!

would love you to visit Passport Glamour & follow if you like

Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

With sweet teas, sushi and a mango gelati? That sounds like bliss and everything I would want to eat.

You have good taste buds hehehe :P

Anna Katrina said...

im starting to loose interest in the book too but i really just want to love it because i love Lauren Conrad

p.s- now following you too!!

rachel said...

the weeks and the days are flying...it's kind of fun, but kind of scary and kind of sad. hahaha.

pride & prejudice. the movie is nothing compared to the book, and a part of me feels like i should hate it.... but i just can't. the movie mr. darcy. something about his is certainly fascinating.

hope you have a great friday and can enjoy it as it flies by!