Monday, May 17, 2010

Miscellany Monday


(1) I pray every morning as I drive to work that I will make it through another day in the office. I wake up wishing I didn't have to go. Isn't that awful? It's so draining...emotionally and physically.

(2) I have had a headache since Saturday night. I get these, randomly. I can't ever tell if they are sinus pressure headaches or just a reallllly bad migraine! It's awful. It's killing me today.

(3) I love cherries. I love when there in season :) I have a lovely bag waiting for me at lunch time. It's also strawberry season, but I can no longer be happy about this. Why? Because my love towards strawberries will never be the same since I found a dead worm or caterpillar stuck inside a strawberry... that I almost ate. Gross and horrifying.

(4) I ventured into Bass Pro Shops this weekend for the first time in my 24 years. Rather interesting...way too much Camouflage.

(5) I severly lost a fight with the beau about whether it's appropraite to wear a Camouflage hat to dinner at a BBQ place. Damnit.

**I got my first ever road bike on Saturday! STOKED! It's a Trek 2100. I love her. Can't wait to take her out this weekend! Isn't she pretty?!

15 comments:

Pilgrim said...

My dr has me take magnesium every day to ward off headaches. Drink more water. Cut caffeine. Seems to help.

carissa said...

i so want a bike!!! okay, first things first, thanks so much for joining... your blog design rocks... sarah did a fabulous job! i'm so sorry about #1 - i had a job like that too, it's so tough! here's to hoping it will get better or that the Lord will provide something else! i hope your head feels better today! you poor thing! i think this calls for a cherry intervention... treat yourself! : ) i'm following you!

Sophie said...

<3 this post
it made me happy :)

please check out and follow my blog!!

sunnypeaches.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Hopefully your headache gets better!!

Sorry to hear about the worm/caterpillar...Eek.

Courtney said...

Okay, the worm thing totally made me gag. I don't do worms and I'll have a hard time picking up a strawberry for your sake now. I enjoyed reading your randoms. I hope to get back to your blog later and click around a bit. Blessings!

BARBIE said...

Came over from Carissa's blog. I absolutely love your blog and am following you!

Starting your work day with prayer is a must. I work at a church and I still pray for God to help me get through my day!

I am sorry about your headache. Praying it goes away soon!

I don't think I would ever visit Bass Pro Shops. You do look pretty in the Camo hat though!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

oh my your blog's so pretty. didn't realise you had a make-over. I love cherries too. Sorry to hear about the strawbs, that is gross. that story has put me off strawberries for good! well, until i forget lol. xo

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Loved your random!

The camo cracks me up.

Rachel and John said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I really want a bike. Yours is beautiful! I had to leave mine behind when I moved across the country and then my mom sold it in a garage sale :(

chloƫ. said...

love your blog! i'm definitely a new follower :)

{eleise} said...

I LOVE your new blog! Super cute!

Dorcas said...

hope your headaches get better. I get random headaches too. Sometimes its tension? But I pray that they go away for ya. Coming from miscellany Monday.

~blessings

Dorcas

Brooke D said...

Ughh. I'm sorry about your job and headache!! Woohoo for cherrys, but the strawberry story sounds so gross! hah!! I feel like that's how i am with fiji water... I found a dead stick (or worm...we never found out) in an unopened bottle... I haven't been able to drink it since. Ew. Anyways, hope your head feels better and hope tomorrow you have a GREAT day at work!! love your blog!

Mandy Ferrugia said...

When I was in Europe a few summers ago, we stopped at a little pizza place and when our salad arrived there was a small snail living in the middle [and he was not part of the salad, haha].
It totally grossed us out, but he was so cute so we named him. :] I think if I found something in a strawberry, I probably wouldn't be able to eat them anymore either.

Sandy a la Mode said...

oh cool you link up on miscellany monday, i need to do that one of these mondays!!! so fun!!! that hat.. sooo FABULOUS haha! =P