Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TV Tuesday

Shows I look forward to every Tuesday...


GLEE

(...though I really watch it on Wednesday's, online, because the beau isn't a fan... I know, I know...I still love him, isn't that weird?) Anyways, Neil Patrick Harris is a guest star tonight...Love that guy!!

&

DEADLIEST CATCH

I have been watching this show since it first began! I was watching an old episode this past weekend and it reminded me of my life in St. Aug. I seriously would watch hours upon hours of this show...Love it.
What are your favorite Tuesday shows?

----

PS- Anyone watch the Season Finale of HOUSE, MD??? If you didn't, let me just tell you that it was awesome!!!



10 comments:

Bridget said...

i have never seen either of those! terrible, right?

(im embarassed to admit, on tuesdays i watch the city and the hills. shame on me.)

Cole Franke said...

I have still never seen glee. I need to get on the ball! Tuesdays are my LOST nights. but only for two more weeks. :/

Manda said...

Tuesdays are my movie night... new releases come out on DVD.
Layer the butter ~ Diet the pop

Dorcas said...

I haven't watched the House one. The bummer was that I had it on my DVR and I deleted it somehow :(

~blessings

Dorcas

Rachel and John said...

I LOVE glee. My Hubby didn't want to watch it at first, but now he loves it. He tries to hide it by making fun of the story line all the time, but I bought the season 1 soundtrack and he listens to it almost every day.

Brooke D said...

Ah I love Glee!! I am so excited for tonight. My husband was skeptical at first and now he's a big fan!!

Anonymous said...

I left you a comment on my blog!!! Of course you can enter!!!! My email is marialanek@yahoo.com and just send me your address and what kind you like/want! I will partner you up today!

Anonymous said...

Im a new follower of yorus now! Feel free to stop by and follow! I look foward to reading more! Thanks for stopping by and enetering!!!

Ashley said...

The deadliest catch is a great show!! I've heard soo many good things about Glee but I've yet to actually find it on.

I too, fall victim to watching the hills and the city. :S

alyssa said...

My Tuesday nights are currently for Lost & American Idol :)