Friday, May 14, 2010

Faith, Food, and Fashion Friday 5/14



First actual post on the new blog! Exciting!! I am joining in on Heather's "Faith, Food, and Fashion Fridays"! You should too!

Faith~
My faith has been rather shaken this week. I have been an emotional wreck. My walls have been up and I have been full of anger. Thank goodness for my bible study reminding me to keep up my shield of faith and pray in times like these. I dont think I have ever told my soul to "be still" more than I have this past week. Unfortunately, bible study was cancelled. I see my walk with God growing more and more each day. It truly is amazing and I am so blessed to have a Father who loves me unconditionally, even when I think I dont deserve anything or anyone, his unfailing love is always comforting me.

*Side note- I did get to watch my shows last night...Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice! So intense. Who is stoked for the 2hr season finale of Grey's next week?!?!?!

Food~
I dont ever have time to cook or bake like I used to. I did make some rice krispie treats the other night and well...they didn't last long! Rice krispie treats are one of my favorite "desserts". Makes me feel kind of like a little kid when I eat them! Hehe. You should make some. They are so easy....and delicious!

Fashion~

Well not to repeat myself, but my current fashion obsession are Rompers. I posted on this earlier this week, you can go here to read it.
I am going to do a little retail therapy tonight and am going to force myself to try on some rompers and hopefully will have luck with one! They are just so lovely and look totally comfortable.

Well that was fun! Hope you all have a great weekend!

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive: to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love..." -Marcus Aurelius


4 comments:

JordanDWinter said...

Love the new design Michelle!

Jordan W

Anna @ IHOD said...

Love your new blog!!! so pretty!
I had a rough week with faith this week too. I realized how lacking I am in trust and that I need to empty my heart of doubt and fear, because it is not from God.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Jasmine Iris said...

just started following you on here ]

oh my gosh i totally missed the season finale of vamp diaries. which makes me pretty upset :[

Heather said...

So glad you came over to blogspot! Be sure to link up with me next week again for FFFF, I usually do it on the last Friday of the month. Hope to see you then!