Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Homeward Bound


I AM HEADED HOME FOR A VISIT!!!!


Oh friends, I cannot express how excited I am to see my family... and to get off this island (hello island fever!) I hope to take time to savor every moment with family and friends. And Chicfila, Chipotle, Sonic, Publix, Steak n Shake. Yup. #ilovefood

Also, I just want to let y'all know how thankful I am for each and every one of you. I read your blogs every day, I promise! I just don't always comment! #donthateme


Have a wonderful week friends!!! 

xoxo.

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

I hope you have a great visit!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Xo

JG said...

Yay! Have a safe trip!

tara said...

yay!! have fun!

KelleeLyn said...

So glad to hear it!

Mrs. M ~ a.k.a. ~ April said...

Have fun with your family!

Brooke said...

Im so excited for you! Enjoy your time home!!

Ashley said...

Yay! Are you already here?! We should meet up while you're here. I'm sure you're super excited to be spending some time back home. :)

Pilgrim said...

They'll be glad to see you,too! :-)