Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bookworm Thoughts

Hello loves.

I can't thank y'all enough for reading, commenting, & praying for me regarding my last post. It has meant so much more than words can express. Y'all are the best, but you know that. I am working through things. A common thing that was said in the comments was such a great reminder to me.

Things will get better.

I know this. 

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There's no denying it. I love to read. I'm a bookworm. I've been reading a lot more lately. It's a nice escape from my thoughts and from my Husband and his video games. I sneak up stairs with my Kindle and glasses for hours at a time.

That said-I have thought about making a blogger book club, for whoever would like to join. But, I know there might be other blogger book clubs that maybe I don't know about. So thoughts, links, etc send them my way people!! 

ps- If you're on Goodreads, find me!

xoxo.

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm a fellow bookworm too :) Dylan plays his video games for about an hour every night and I use that for my reading time!

Melissa said...

I would definitely be interested in a blogger book club!

Pilgrim said...

Yes, reed mor buks! :-)

Ashley said...

Okay, I just found you on Goodreads! I love books too... they are good for your soul. :)

Janna Renee said...

Jessica does a book chat!

http://sweet-green-tangerine.blogspot.com/

I love reading too, but lately blogging is the only reading that I have gotten to do!

Anonymous said...

I think a blogger book club is a great idea. I am totally in. I have started to become a total book worm lately, mainly bible studies and self help. Ha! :) I am not on goodreads but I will check it out and look ya up! :)

Sienna said...

fellow bookworm, love it :)