Wednesday, March 20, 2013

i love products

Aloha!

There's no denying my love for products. Home, beauty, hair, dog, etc. Lately it's been hair products, as I am trying to grow the mane out. It's a beastly process. I am constantly fighting the "cut your hair short" demon and boredom with it. I am just really trying to grow it out while keeping it healthy and strong. I miss these locks:

{2005}


Aly of Analyze This use to do Product of the Week posts so I thought I would bring it back to life because I love sharing, as well as finding, great products!



My current favorite Hair Products:

Shampoo/Conditioner- Pureology Hydrate. It's done wonders on my hair! Worth the money.



Dry Shampoo- Suave Professionals. Cheap & Awesome. It's a win-win.


I only wash my hair every 3-4 days so dry shampoo has been a life changer for me. It's also great for adding some extra pizazz to my flat volumeless hair.
(Thanks to Promise Tangeman for that tip. I have a serious love for that girl and her voluptuous hair!)


Moroccan Oil- Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil. I always make tell my husband to feel my hair after putting this oil in. So silky!




WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCTS?


ps- Who else is loving Justin Timerblake's new cd?!?! It's so different. #myteenagecrush

11 comments:

Janna Renee said...

I want to try the Suave dry shampoo. I mostly use baby powder or corn starch (cheapest and easiest!), but sometimes I like Dry Shampoo too! Redken Anti-Snap is my other FAVE.

Rebekah said...

I love the suave dry shampoo! By far my favorite that I've tried and I love the price! I use that same oil!

Ashley said...

Pureology is a nice splurge! I used that for a while, but now I stick to Aveda products. I absolutely love their Color Conserve shampoo and conditioner... and many of their other products. I've got to find a dry shampoo that I like... maybe I'll give that one you use a try!

Cara said...

I love purology too!

Whim Wham Life said...

I'm a big fan of anything and everything Moroccan oil! I think there are five different argan oil products in drawer right now. Overboard!:-) It just smells so good! xoxo

Pilgrim said...

We are long time Suave users, because of the cost and the quality is fine, for us. Also like Trader Joe's citrus shampoo. Smells good. :-)

Brooke said...

How do you use the dry shampoo to get volume? I need to find a good dry shampoo...Ill have to try this one! The stuff I have tried NEVER works for me. My hair always still looks nasty and then it leaves a funky film :( My hair wishes I washed it everyday, but I just don't have the time for all that lol.

Lori said...

ugh i am such a cheapy when it comes to my hair but i may have to look into these products! xoxo

tara said...

i pretty much use tresemme everything and i love it!

Sandy a la Mode said...

hi love!! miss u!!! i LOVE dry shampoo! can't live w/o it!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Unknown said...

I loved tresemme but ill need to keep my eye on this too
Android Developer