Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Blog Makeover


WELCOME TO MY NEWLY DESIGNED BLOG, MICHABELLA'S COFFEEHOUSE!


A huge thank you to Aubrey of The Kinch Life Designs . I am so in awe with how amazing my blog design turned out! I left it all in Aubrey's hands and boy did she deliver! Y'all she is amazing and was oh so fabulous and easy to work with.

This blog makeover was so needed. In life we are always changing, so it's only right that my blog would get a change too!

Why Michabella's Coffeehouse? I love coffee and the feel of coffee shops. I also think reading blogs and a hot cup of jo go hand in hand, at least they do for me! So I thought I'd incorporate that feel here in my lil corner of the blog world! 

Oh, and I have my own domain name too!!! michabella.com

#officiallylegit

xoxo.



13 comments:

Cara said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

LOVE the new look!

Lauren said...

YAY!!! I just adore this!!!!!!! :)

Kait said...

Love the new look! I am saving for a new design myself! WOOHOO!

Whim Wham Life said...

Perfect! Looking good 'round these parts! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Super Cute! Love it! I am needing a new look too! Love your new name too!

BARBIE said...

Very pretty!

Ashley said...

I like your new design! Visiting blogs is a little like spending time in a coffeehouse... at least I've usually got a cup of coffee in hand too. :)

tara said...

loves it!

Holly said...

YAyyyy I love this!! You know I love coffee, so I'm totally a fan of this :) I wish we could meet up for coffee someday, maybe we will!!! Love it :)

JG said...

Very cute!

Sarah said...

Nice new look!!

Kasey Lynne said...

Love it girl! It's totally you. :D