Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MUMFORD & SCENTSY!

First and foremost...

MUMFORD & SONS new cd Babel is NOW AVAILABLE!!!!


I got my email around 9pm last night and well, I spent the rest of my night smiling and jammin out.
Reminiscing on the time I saw them live.... !!!!!
I just can't tell you how much I love this band. Best in ALL the land!
The CD is another amazing one by these fine men.
Make sure you get the Deluxe Edition on iTunes!



----------------------------------------------------------------


Secondly.............

I am officially an Independent Scentsy Consultant



For those who are unfamiliar with what Scentsy is:

"Scentsy began with a simple idea — a safe, wickless alternative to scented candles — and quickly grew into one of the most successful direct selling companies in the world. This wickless concept is simply decorative ceramic warmers designed to melt scented wax with the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame."


Did you know that Scentsy fragrance bars last 60-80 hours?? Stop buying those over priced candles! With Scentsy you can easily change fragrances for every mood or season and the bars are just $5! https://michabella.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy/Category/369


I LOVE the fragrances (over 80 of them!) and the warmers are so stylish! This month's warmer is a must-have adorable pumpkin and the scent of the month is caramel pear crisp and both are currently 10% off! I can't wait to get mine!



***I will be hosting an online launch party THIS Sunday, September 30. Each purchase made at my launch party, you will receive a special Scentsy gift of thanks from me!*** 


LIKE my Facebook page to get more info on my launch party, Scentsy's products, etc.



xoxo.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I haven't heard Mumford & Sons new album yet... I need to get on that!

That pumpkin warmer is cute... but I still love that owl. (:

Janna Renee said...

I am actually trying to burn through my 1,000 candles, so that I can switch to scentsy! I don't know how I ended up with all these candles...and especially now that scentsy is better! {mostly}