Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Treasuring the Weekends


Weekends have become something to be treasured for Hubby and I.

I barely see him during the week. He's up before the crack of dawn and in bed by 8pm. It gets lonely (partly because I still have yet to find a job) and I begin to really miss him. So again, we love the weekends around here.

We had a lovely long Holiday weekend... we even had a couple visitors in town! 

{Makapuu Lighthouse Trail} 

{SIL & BIL - Makapuu Lighthouse Trail} 

{Makapuu Lighthouse Trail}

{Waikiki- Diamond Head in the background}

{North Shore}




Hope y'all had a wonderful Labor day weekend!

xoxo

11 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love the pretty pictures!!!

Praying you find a job soon! But I'm sure it's nice to have a little downtime to adjust to wifedom? :)

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures. You are killing me with all these gorgeous Hawaii pictures. It is on my bucket list :)
You look great by the way!

Lauren said...

SO fun!! Love you and miss you!!! Xo

Miss Chelsea said...

Micha that view is just absolutely gorgeous! Do you ever just stand outside and think "wow, this is really my home now"?!

Janna Renee said...

Oh man! I want to get stationed in Hawaii!! I'm glad that you guys had a good weekend. We have to relish all the time we can get with our soldiers ;)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Must be wonderful to be living in such a BEAUTIFUL place!! Good luck finding a job soon!

Chrissi said...

love these pictures....you look so beautiful and so happy :) XOXO

Holly said...

Aww your pics make me want to visit Hawaii again!! Glad you're enjoying your time together :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

This sounds amazing! My boyfriend and I currently have totally different schedules so we make time when we can. It's not ideal but what can you do?

Sandy a la Mode said...

great pics girl!!! sooo happy to see that you are soo happy!! :) miss u!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Olivia Souders said...

Wow, at least you get to live somewhere incredibly beautiful! I love your beach shots!