Sunday, September 23, 2012

Currently- Wk 2


my sister and BIL at their wedding






reading blogs and my daily devotional. the daily morning routine lately.
writing this blog post and applying for jobs...story of my life, ugh. really trying to be patient and trust God has a great job waiting for me.
listening to Hubby yelling, NFL football, and the laundry... typical Sunday.
thinking i miss my family and friends, my baby Jax, im in major need of a pedicure, how much i am thankful for my Hubby, about becoming a Scentsy consultant.
smelling clean floors, apple cinnamon {trying to make it feel like fall here}, laundry. don't ya love the smell of clean clothes?
wishing for a job, to be patient, to learn to enjoy things without spending money, for world peace- what's going on over in the other side of the world is scary, for a FL thunderstorm, for another tattoo.
hoping to find a job, lol, to see family soon, that Jax's move out to Hawaii goes safely and smoothly- very anxious about it.
wearing pj's. don't judge me. it's lazy Sunday.
loving the Hubs, all the fall smells and decor, the sweet Hawaiian sunshine.
wanting to get my life together- i feel like it's in a million different directions.
needing a job- lol, a workout partner- i need serious motivation some days, chocolate.
feeling calm- love having Hubby to myself on the weekends, but still kinda sad. anxious for Jax's arrival to Hawaii, and wondering how I am going to do while Hubby is gone for a whole month for training.
clicking on blogs, job browsing/applying, browsing pinterest.
 
 

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm praying for you about a job! I bet you are so excited to have Jax with you again. Moving away from family can be quite the adjustment and I'm here if you ever want to talk! :)

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, there was some yelling around these parts today... NFL! (:

I love, love, love Scentsy. I really want to owl warmer... and some yummy smelling fall scents.

You are exactly where you're supposed to be... and everything will be fine. You'll have Jax soon! I know it's hard not to worry sometimes though. I'm starting to think I'll never really get my life together haha. ;)

Carpe Diem said...

Best of luck on the job hunt! Hang in there!!

Kenj said...

Sunday's usually consist of pajamas and football.. it's just how it goes! Also I wish I could be your workout partner.. I love working out with other people

Christina said...

Was their wedding at the WP Farmer's Market by chance?? My bro&sis in law had theirs there :)

Hope you find a job soon! I've been keeping you in my prayers.

Almost time for Jax to be there with you. Ahh, puppy love :)

Mish Lovin' Life said...

Good luck on the job hunting!! Anything in particular you're looking for??

Janna Renee said...

I want another tattoo too!!