Sunday, September 30, 2012

Currently Wk 3


{us navy blue angels - kaneohe bay air show}




reading GLUTES magazine by Oxygen. Some good inspiration! 
writing a grocery list, thank you cards, thoughts/plans.
listening oh I have been jammin' to Mumford & Sons new cd Babel ALL WEEK! So so so good. The lyrics are amazing.
thinking i am hungry and tired, about my Scentsy party, the load of phone calls I have to make tomorrow {volunteered in the FRG for hubby's unit}.
smelling my 'welcome home' fragrance by Scentsy, I am in love with it. It really does welcome you home, it also reminds me of my mom.
wishing the days in this month would fly by so I can have my baby boy here already! and wishing we didn't live so far away from home.
hoping for a better week.
wearing a typical lazy Sunday outfit. Not a shocker there!
loving the time Hubby and I got to spend together this weekend. 
wanting to have a staycation with Hubby, donuts, to fly home.
needing a pedicure, aloe vera for my face, a job, a massage, breakfast, haha.
feeling hungover, but I don't know what from...booze or being in the heat and sun all day yesterday?
clicking job sites as usual, my Scentsy sites...
 
 
 


Enjoy the last day of September! 
 
Can you believe October is already here?!

2 comments:

siddathornton said...

our 'writing' is similar - i juuuust completed a huge ole stack of thank you notes that i started on yesterday afternoon. i love writing thank you notes, but i breathed a sigh of relief upon their completion!

and i feel you on your 'clicking' too... i am searching somethin' fierce for a job in wilmington. hope you find one soon! :)

Ashley said...

I've started working out again... it's been far too long, and I could really use a massage too! I am SO sore right now. haha

Let me know which scentsy scents are your favorite. I'm thinking of buying a few new bars sometime next month. Welcome home sounds nice! I'm watching your Launch Party video right now... and I hear Mumford & Sons in the background. (: love them