Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WILW



(link up here)

I am loving my sweet (blogger and real-life) friend Baily and our rendevous last night...free-bird style. It was nothing short of amazing.

I am currently loving macarons, not to be confused with macaroons. Big difference there people! I have become slightly obsessed with them. I have been researching how they are made, the best techniques, etc. I hope to try making some this weekend or sometime this month. Aren't they just so pretty



I am loving CUPCAKES...always! I was asked to make some this weekend for some dear friends of mine. VERY excited! I'll be trying out a new recipe!. Cupcakes make my heart smile.

I am always loving my bubby (aka furbaby; Jax). I took this picture from our little trip last weekend. Don't let him fool you, he is happy here. He just hates it when mommy takes his picture. LOVE LOVE LOVE him!



I am loving this new creamer I got for my morning cup o'joe. It is so dreamy. I will probably end up drinking more than one cup a day because of this creamer. Ha. You should try it. International Delight Coffee House Inspirations - Dark Chocolate Cream. Mmmmm.



I am loving that while it snowed in 49 states yesterday, it was a beautiful 72 degrees here in FL. They don't call it the Sunshine State for no reason!

I am loving my sweet blogger-real-life friend Sandy! It is her blog's one year birthday- aka blogiversary! I love her blog. Sandy is an amazing woman, crafter, blogger, friend... (even though she is a Michigan Wolverine, hehe!) So lucky to have met her through blogging. Go wish her a Happy Blogiversary! She has some great giveaways too!

What are you loving today?

28 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I love cupcakes too!! They are soooo yummy!!!

And I'm jealous you live in Florida .... lucky, lucky!!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww thanks for the shoutout sweetie!!! and yes, i LOVE macarons (macaroons are good to but they are not to be confused)!!! xoxo

Marian said...

I'm loving that creamer as well...I just picked it up at the grocery store on Saturday...makes having only one cup a day tough:)

Christina said...

Mmm...those macarons look yummy. What's in them?

I love cupcakes too!! Made a yummy batch last weekend!!

Happy Wednesday!

Unknown said...

awww...look how cute your furbaby is. our pup cries when she's in the car, but she loves it. it's just her excited crying. :)

happy hump day!!

BJJ said...

Thanks for the compliment on my new header!
Those macaroons look awesome! The pink is a perf little Valentine treat!!! P.S. We are definitely celebrating together next month if you don't have on of your dates ;)

pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm loving your dog! He's so cute. And I need to try that creamer, yum!

chloƫ. said...

I love reading your WILWs. :)

Also, it's hard to believe HAWAII got snow and you didn't! Crazy!

Happy Wednesday <33

Anonymous said...

we didnt get snow here in SoCal either! yay!

Rachel said...

I am coveting your 72 degrees. I am currently in a snow suit. =(
Btw, i watched Cupcake Wars last night. it was intense. Do you hope to be on that show one day? =)

Alisha said...

Jax is adorable! Love those macarons, the pictures looks tasty! :)

Lucky on the 72F; we're stuck with 29F over here in south Texas, but no snow for us either...

xoxo much love!

Suze said...

LOVE me some cupcakes too!!!!

jealous you got to meet a blogger who happens to be a real life friend now , too neat and wonderful :))

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

That's so neat that it was snowy in 49 states!

Amanda said...

i have never had macarons before....but now i'm very interested! they look yummy and cute too! lol! happy wednesday michelle!!!! give jax a big hug for me. love him!

Caroline said...

Yummmm...cupcakes and I am so jealous of the 72 degree weather!

Ashley said...

Aww, your puppy is so cute! Great list!

Thanks for following my blog! I'm a follower of yours now too! It's super cute!

Hope you're having a great Wednesday!

Rebekah said...

I LOVE cupcakes! Yum! I've never had macarons. Hmm...
It's in the 50's here and sunny! Except up north in the mountains where my hubby is currently snowboarding. Ha, I'm not a fan of snow.

Rebecca said...

I don't use much creamer but THAT sounds delicious! I'll have to try it out. What am I loving today....a snow day to play with the kids I nanny. :) Painting, a movie, forts to read in...good times.

Lorin Fairweather said...

That dark chocolate creamer is. SO. good!! It's dangerous to keep in our fridge ... it becomes mostly creamer with a pinch of coffee :)

Such a cute blog! I'm a new follower :) I'd love for you to check out mine:

blessyourheartva.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I read that this morning...that it had snowed in 49 states and Florida was the hold out!!

star said...

Jax is such a cutie! I am also a cuocake lover! Have a fab day!

shawni marie said...

i love jax and i ALMOST bought that creamer yesterday! yummies.

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

I have one comment, and it is on those "macarons." What are they, and where can I get one?!?! My mouth is literally watering right now. They look divine!! :)

Unknown said...

what a great shot of your {bubby}! i love these posts---gives readers a little peak into your personality! and umm....yes...you're still a doll!!

xo
melissa

The Undomestic Mom said...

love it and now I want a cupcake :)

Jasmine Iris said...

love all of these things you love!
your life and post make me smile daily darling :)

macarons are so good! i've made them and they were a fun project.

xo

Sarah said...

macarons are so pretty! I haven't made them but I may have to look into it :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think I could eat macarons every single day!