Monday, January 31, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Can you believe it's the last day of January?!

*ONE* Spent my entire weekend hacking up a lung and blowing my brains out. I did sunbathe Saturday in my backyard with the pups. We had some beautiful FL weather and I wasn't going to let this cold stop me from enjoying it!


*TWO* Can't wait for Luke Bryan's new cd, Spring Break 3!! Releases on March 1!! Love him.

*THREE* Triathlon training got put on hold last week. It begins tomorrow though! I got some swimming gear. I will def be taking a picture of how funny I look for y'all's entertainment!

*FOUR* One of my very close friends and sorority sisters, Anna, got engaged yesterday! I LOVE love, especially true love. I met her fiance, then boyfriend, last month. What a blessing to find the one God has meant you to spend your life with. Extremely happy for them both! I get to see them next month on my SC road trip! Anyone know of an etsy shop where I can get some monogrammed stationary?

*FIVE* I watched Paranormal Activity with my sister and her bf last night. OH MY GOODNESS. It took me forever to fall asleep last night, I talked to Jesus all night and made sure Jax was right next to me.

*SIX* Song on repeat:


HAPPY MONDAY!

17 comments:

Lindsey said...

i'm jealous of your sunbathing weather - we just had grey overcast here this past weekend in ohio!

and i love the are you gonna kiss me or not song.. it gives me butterflies every time i hear it.. i don't know why.. but it does!

when is your triathlon?

Sandy a la Mode said...

i still need to watch paranormal activity someday, thanks for the reminder! and yea, it's crazy that january is almost already over!! time flies!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a gorgeous sunbathing day!! I need to get outside more when its so sunny out here in SoCal.

Have a fabulous Monday!!

Rebekah said...

I'm sorry you were still sick! That is a beautiful day you had though. Gorgeous! Paranormal Activity scares me to death! When I saw it, I couldn't sleep for a week. Seriously. It was beyond awful.

Unknown said...

I spent some time out in the sun on Saturday also in the vain hopes that a little Vitamin D would help me feel better. =)
Next Thursday is still up in the air because it really depends whether or not the Husband will be out of town or not. If he will be home, I will be able to join =) otherwise, I will need to bowl for him, as his sub =/ We won't know his schedule until next week...I'll let you know, I promise! =)

Karena said...

Michelle hope you are feeling better! We have a huge snowstorm coming in...I should be at the store instead of blogging!!

Come and join my amazing giveaway from Splenderosa!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

alex alford said...

Your outside pictures make me so jealous! Looks BEAUTIFUL! Hope you are doing well!!

Alex

alextwigg.blogspot.com

Rissy said...

good song, and that boy is quite attractive!

Megan said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! That weather looks beautiful! We made it up into the 60's, but it was raining and yucky.

Miss Chelsea said...

I looove that song you posted! I also thoroughly enjoy Luke Bryan

Whim Wham Life said...

Aghhh! Paranormal Activity!? I don't think I'm brave enough. Everything else sounds super fun though:-) Yay for good friends falling in true love! xoxo

Rachel said...

SHUT UP DO YOU HAVE A POOL IN YOUR BACKYARD?! Def visiting that pool and making u our tourguide to St. Augustine!

Kristin said...

What a great blog! I found you through Amy's blog and I love it! Can't wait to keep reading :)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

hahah - you talked to Jesus all night! love it. i prob would too if i watched that movie. my friend told me the whole movie (cuz i didnt want to watch it) - it creeped me out enough!!!

i hope you are feeling better this week. im glad you got out to enjoy the weather even with the cold.

Lauren said...

so jealous of your FL weather... it's FREEZING here! :)

Hope you feel better and sleep better -- no more scary movies!! :)

BJJ said...

I can't believe you watched that scary movie... not my type of thing. Ha.
Lets sunbathe together soon... I had hardcore family weekend this past weekend and I know you've been feeling cruddy - hope you are feeling more like your bubbly little self!
Love that Thompson Square song and equally stoked about Luke Bryan's CD... SO GLAD WE GOT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER! ;)

BARBIE said...

I am sorry you were sick all weekend. Hope you feel better soon.