Monday, January 17, 2011

VLOG!


(I know I say "um" a lot)

TAG YOUR IT!

Here's the list of words to say and questions to answer:

Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught

▪ What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
▪ What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
▪ What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
▪ What do you call gym shoes?
▪ What do you say to address a group of people?
▪ What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
▪ What do you call your grandparents?
▪ What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
▪ What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
▪ What is the thing you change the TV channel with?

16 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sooooo much fun! I don't think you have a southern accent at all or at least I can't hear it. You sound perfectly normal to me. :) I'm so doing this when I get the chance. Thanks for sharing!

chloƫ. said...

fun! it's so cool to see when people put up videos of themselves -- they seem so much more real! might do this later... :]

chloƫ. said...

oh and ps. you don't have much of an accent, but you do say y'all...which I find to be very southern ;)

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Hey girl, your blog seems to be doing what mine has been doing this weekend. It's loading slow, and also - our fonts aren't showing up.

Is this happening on your computer? Let me know!

Rachel said...

BAHAHAH! this was too cute. Believe it or not, I say alot of those words differently =) I was also raised in a diff country and we talk British English. SO imagine British Englist + Southern accent + Asian = Me =)

Yes i have a southern boy for you!

And I'm so glad you really are normal...hahaha, jk jk.

Have a lovely Pecan-day. (I say it the other way)

Alisha said...

You are absolutely adorable!! :) I'll be posting mine very soon!

Michaela said...

So cute!! We say everything the same! (: And I'm with you on having high school memories of TPing!

Jasmine Iris said...

i am going to have to do this. so cute!! :)

xoxo

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

This was super fun Michelle!!! Loved getting to see you "in person!" :) :)

Rebekah said...

You are SO cute! Ha, I say "umm" a lot too!

Annemarie said...

How cute!!! Love this!! xoxo

Caroline said...

This is so cute. I wish I had a camera on my computer!!!

BJJ said...

I've been working on mine.. but I need to recharge the Bloggie. My youcam on my laptop is just not doing a good job. Glad you did this!!! peace&love

pickingwildflowersblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You're too cute! And brave for ding a vlog :)

Rylie Renee said...

Your blog is so cute!! ... or in this case, your 'vlog.' :)
xo,
Rylie from www.rylierenee.com

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

you have the sweetest cutest voice! Love it!