Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Orlando Bloggers

CALLING ALL ORLANDO BLOGGERS!!!!

Let's have a blogger meet-up/girl's night out!!!

(tentative)

When: Thursday- February 10, 2011- 7pm

Where: Farris and Foster's Chocolate Factory in Baldwin Park!

The Low Down: Chat, laugh, eat and make your own chocolates! $22 per person. First pound of chocolates are free! {more info here}

Come join the fun and let's be chocolatiers together!

Let me know if you would be interested so I can call to make reservations!

13 comments:

Molly said...

Oh my gosh, sounds SO good! Too bad I'm stuck in good 'ol KS :( I'd give anything to be near the beach, and chocolate! oy!

TheNameIsCasie said...

You KNOW I'm in - it's on my calendar! Can't wait!! <3

Lauren K said...

I wish I could go! This would be fantastic because it is the day before my birthday! It also happens to be the day before Toontown closes and that's where I work so I'll be at work :(

Nicole-Lynn said...

I cant afford to go :( If you ever want to meet up for lunch or something else please let me know! Have fun!

Amy H. said...

I am in, as long as Hubs is in town.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

wish i was closer! have so much fun!!!

chloƫ. said...

BOOO! I want to come! I have been thinking that a trip to Florida is in order...wanting to go to Disney World something fierce!

Ramsey said...

Aww poopsicles! I'm just a bit too far away to attend..:( Tallahassee here.

Amanda said...

oh girl...i'm sad! i wish i was in orlando to meet up! lol! oh well!!!!! i hope you all have a blast! :)

Angie said...

I wish I could participate in the meet up! Have a great time :)

Carolina said...

What time are you going? I have small group on Thursdays but would love to meet up sometime for sure! Keep me posted :)

Megan said...

Ugh...why do I have to be so far away?!?!

Lauren said...

Ummmmm, yes please. How fun!!!! :)