Friday, January 14, 2011

Pillow Cookies!

My friend Heather (from Fashion Fridays) sent me a link to heaven...

Pillow Cookies OR Chocolate Chip Brownie Pillows {recipe here}
I couldn't resist, so I made some last night. I am in love.

They were a HUGE hit with my co-workers too! Nom nom nom!



----

*Now that I have your attention... Things for ya'll to look forward to:*

Next week is my blogiversary week! Meaning, I will be celebrating my blog's one year ALL week (minus Monday)! Tuesday-Friday I will be having GIVEAWAYS! You don't wanna miss out on this!

Have a great weekend, friends!

20 comments:

BJJ said...

Can't wait!
Happy Blogiversary!
peace&love

Annemarie said...

These look absolutely delicious! And yay for your upcoming blogiversary! Happy weekend :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yuuummmy!

Yay for the upcoming Blogiversary!

Sonja said...

these look SO delicious!! :) happy friday, friend!

Alisha said...

LOVING this post! Thanks for tempting with that deliciousness above. I'm supposed to be on a diet Michelle!! Excited about your giveaways :) And happy early blogiversary!!

Anna said...

Those do look good, and I know my hubby would eat about 16 of them. :)

Suze said...

yummy :)

Rachel said...

Teach me your ways, oh wise one.

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

YUM! Can't wait to see more about your blogiversary!

chloƫ. said...

recipe and/or samples please!
(but i'd prefer the latter, if you're wondering)

Ashley said...

Yum! Those look amazing!

Ashley said...

Yum! Those look amazing!

Annie said...

oh yummy, two of my favorite things!! i need to bake cookies this weekend...and i will probably eat them all!!

have a great weekend hun!! :)

Marian said...

Seriously, these look delicious. I can't wait to make some!!

Anna Elder said...

oh yum. wow did you get my attention. and my belly's. ;) happy blog-aversary!!!

Chrissi said...

yummmmy, yumm yumm!!

Rebekah said...

Goodness, those look amazing!

Mandy said...

Wow these look delicious! :)

Holly said...

YUM! Those cookies definitely look amazing!

Angel said...

Looks very taste :))