Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy happy happy


Happy July! Happy Birthday Month to me!

Proud to announce that I am done with schooling for medical administrative assistant and pharmacy technician!! This weekend was spent packing up our town home (not moving off island) and doing the last of school work and exams. Now I just have to wait to sit for the board to get officially certified. So excited for what the future will hold with having these certifications. It's about time for me to have a real job with a real income. Gotta get rid of those school loans!

I'm sure your weekend was much more eventful!


Oh, well I did hang out with a baby hammerhead shark. More on that later....

4 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

YEAH! Happy Birthday month! Best of luck with the board and wouldn't we all love to get rid of those damn loans..
-wHiT

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

nice that's awesome your finished with the schooling part. I thought about something like that as sales is SUPER hard and I'm over it.

Brooke said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, sister! You deserve it!