Monday, July 15, 2013

Twenty Eight

28

That's how old I am today. Am I really that much closer to thirty?! 

I am glad to be back on an even number. Anyone else weird about that? Maybe just me. What can I say...I like even numbers.

Though I miss my family and friends on this occasion, I am so blessed for the friends I have here on the island, that I get to celebrate a birthday in Hawaii and with my sweet Husband and pup.  There is no where else I'd rather be!


 
 {North Shore}


 {can you spy the planet Venus?!}

11 comments:

Kait said...

Happy Birthday! So happy you had such a wonderful weekend :)

Cara said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh, your pictures are so beautiful. I just need a transport button so can visit Hawaii. ;-)

Hope you had a blessed birthday!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true!

Jessica said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! can't beat getting older in paradise. enjoy ;)

Katie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! \
Glad you had a great time!

Pilgrim said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! Thank you for sharing the views.

Kasey Lynne said...

Welcome to the closer to thirty train! We have two more years to live it up! ;)

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

Beautiful pictures, as usual:-) Cheers to 28! Happy birthday!

tara said...

happy belated birthday, girl!! hope this year is a fabulous one for you!

Janna Renee said...

I'm almost 28 too! Happy Belated!