Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Stop, Hammertime!


Saturday night the Hubs and I met up with some friends at the Pier on the Marine Base to do some night fishing. It was so beautiful out! We grabbed us some tall boys and a 6 pack and had our fingers crossed to catch some fish and hopefully some baby hammerheads! 



I got to reel this bad boy in!!! 


 "hurry up and take the picture before it bites me!"


So cool, right?! I'd love to do some deep water fishing. It's on my bucket list. 

Have you caught a shark before? Done deep water fishing?



Don't worry, no baby hammerheads were harmed. You have to throw them back into the water.


5 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is so neat!! Dylan wants to go deep sea fishing at some point and I think he'd love it!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

WOAH! A shark? that's crazy!
-wHiT

Miss Chelsea said...

Um, I love your hair. LOVE. it looks so cute.

I don't love the shark. That's scary. Keep those things in Hawaii and nowhere near me please thanks

Kasey Lynne said...

I've never caught a shark before, but deep sea fishing is so much fun! How cool that you caught a baby hammerhead.

Brooke said...

You are so freaking cute! I love it!