Friday, June 28, 2013

Hiking Alone


It's my goal to hike at least once a week. Sadly, I have like zero friends who enjoy hiking so I am forced to do it by myself. Which, has turned out to be okay. I am going to start bringing Jax along with me on the hikes that allow dogs so that should bring some fun to it!

Last week I hiked the Lanikai Pillboxes again. Got to try out my new hiking shoes too. I need to make it there for a sunrise! Sleep got the best of me. A stunning view that I will never get tired of.







8 comments:

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Awe If i was near you, I would so join you and maybe even Harlee would come along too! :)
-wHiT

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Freaking gorgeous! I would totally hike with you. Try a meetup.com or something for hiking groups!

Kasey Lynne said...

You are so tan...it's not even fair.

That view from that mountaintop is breathtaking! Look at that water!

Katie said...

I'll hike with you!!!!! Just tell me when and were!

Ashley said...

I would do that hike with you if I lived closer! Those views are incredible. I just saw your Scentsy Facebook post in the sidebar of your blog, so I ordered some bars before you stop selling Scentsy....

it says you're moving back to the Mainland, does that mean you will be in Florida again sometime soon?

Jessica said...

I would love to do more hiking. Also, looking at that water makes me think I would spend every waking moment in the ocean. love the pics, girl!

Janna said...

Those views are amazing!

Miss Chelsea said...

Oh wow that is SO gorgeous! You are blessed to live somewhere with those views lady