Wednesday, February 13, 2013

First Love

 
MY FIRST LOVE...

You may know him. He's been on this blog a few hundred times.

We met via Craigslist. It was love at first sight. 



You greeted me with puppy breath and lots of kisses.

We bonded. You forever changed my life and heart.



"Who rescued who?"

Then I took your man-hood and you still loved me.



You make me laugh constantly. 

And make me want to vomit when you pass gas.


You are the cutest boy in the entire world.

I love you Jax baby!



7 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

aww hi jax!

Life's Tails said...

He is adorable!

Katie said...

So cute!he's lucky to have a mommy like you.

tara said...

he is the cutest!! :)

Melissa said...

Ah, so sweet! I love my dog to death, too!

Unknown said...

Michelle, this is wonderful! I found Lacy on Craigslist too, and I still don't know who rescued who. She has certainly changed our lives for the better!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day, sweet friend! xo

Kasey Lynne said...

He is so stinking cute!

and I miss Hawaii. boo!