Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Skillet Cookie



These days... House Hold Goods excite me. 
But I seriously have never been THIS excited about a pan! 

Last week I went to my first Pampered Chef party. Mainly because I needed some girl time and was offered lots of food. The party, my friends, did NOT disappoint! I was thus put into a food coma and forced to buy things... And I now want everything in the Pampered Chef catalog.

The highlight of the party was the Skillet Cookie, made in the 8" Ceramic Saute Pan.

This pan is AMAZING! Doesn't need cooking spray. It's the PERFECT pan for making eggs, which I do every morning and hate the clean up. This makes my life 10x easier and awesomer, if awesomer was a word. Trust me. When I made the skillet cookie, I didn't use a lick of cooking spray!



IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE, YOU NEED ONE! {get it here}

SKILLET COOKIE

Ingredients:
1 package of pre-made cookie dough
Vanilla Ice Cream
Chocolate Syrup

Pampered Chef Tools Used:
8" Ceramic Saute Pan

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place cookie dough in the pan. No cooking spray or greasing. Pre-cut is best. Roll of cookie dough works just as well. Fill out the pan, one layer.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes.
3. Flip Saute Pan onto plate.
4. Top with ice cream.
5. Top ice cream with chocolate sauce.
6. Grab spoons or forks and enjoy!

Husband approved.

Next, I might try making the Skillet Cake! Nom nom nom.

To be continued...


Note: I was not compensated for this. It's my own personal review. It's too amazing of an item to not share.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Pampered Chef! I may have to check this out!

Chrissi said...

mmmmmm, I am dying to eat a cookie now!!! looks so yummy!

Cara said...

You are too cute! This is like a big pazookie!

Jessica said...

yum! i'll have to try that. I love their stoneware for making crispy pizza.