Friday, February 15, 2013

The Nail Files


 


I have a slight major obsession with leopard print.

So when I saw a leopard print nail on Pinterest, I hunted down how this person got their nails to look like this! Which led me to KONAD. Konad uses a stamping system for nail art. It's pretty freaking cool. But timely, especially if you don't use the right nail polish....or let said nail polish dry. But it is so cool!!

*I DO suggest using Konad's nails polish or use a very thick nail polish*

{Konad products are cheaper on Amazon}

Konad Double Side Stamp Set


Konad Stamping Nail Art Image Plate M57


First try:


As you can see, my black was too thin. I didn't like how it turned out so I decided to try something else.

 {added a lil bit of the zebra print here}




{Essie: Good as Gold & Cute as a Button}


LOVED HOW THIS LOOK TURNED OUT!!!!

If you have patience, which I think if you do your own nails you kind of have to, then I strongly suggest getting these to add a lil flair to your nails.

Have a lovely weekend, friends!

xoxo.

4 comments:

jennie said...

They look really great! I have the hardest time with stampers--they always smudge! You seem to be a pro, though! :)

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the colors, and the print turned out perfect!

I've never tried stamping, but I'm really considering buying a stamping kit. It always looks so professional!

Stopping by from the Nail Files :)

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

This looks awesome! I like the color combo

Unknown said...

Fabulous designs! You had better luck with a nail stamper than I did