Friday, February 1, 2013

DIPPIN


Ew, not that kind of dipping.... nor the kind where clothes come off.

I AM TALKING ABOUT CHIP DIP!

My favorite part about football? The dips, drinks, food.

If you want to out do what everyone else is bringing to your Superbowl Sunday party.... or if you need a super quick, super easy thing to bring along. Look no further, I have THE PERFECT DIP.


 {this is where a picture of the dip should be, if i had one. i always forget. it gets inhaled by the time i remember. sorry y'all. blogger/recipe fail. but trust me on this, k?!}


 1 can white corn (drained)
1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
2 tomatoes, diced
1/2 red onion, diced*
4 green onions, diced*
1 packet of Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix 
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
2 ripe avocados, diced

Combine all ingredients except for the avocado. Add the avocado prior to serving. Serve with Tostitos Scoop chips.

*I am not much of an onion fan so I sub this with a heaping teaspoon of onion powder.

You better believe i'll be making it this weekend.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum sounds great! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

This sounds so good! I love chip dips too!