Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pictures of the Day


I am horrible at blogging these days. It makes me sad. Therefore I am determined that for the rest of the year I will post a picture a day (minus the weekend). I am determined to post a photo that I love or made me happy that day. To find the good and happiness in each day I am given. I'm tired of feeling bad for not blogging and tired of being upset over people not commenting. This is for me. 

xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sunset from my in-laws home in North Carolina. 
I'm a sucker for sunsets.
I miss you NC. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap that's gorgeous! I can see why you miss it.

Jane said...

I love your idea of posting a picture every day! This is just lovely!

Jessica said...

so pretty!

Pilgrim said...

Your dad grew up seeing great sunsets out the kitchen window every night. Hurts my heart to have lost the view....

Kasey Lynne said...

You are not helping my desire to move to NC! :D

Holly said...

Amen!! I have been out of blogging lately but I need to remember it's there for ME and ME only :)