Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Mountainside Love

If you ever happen to find yourself looking for a quaint bed & breakfast in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of North Carolina... My husband and I strongly suggest the Mountainside Lodge B&B in Valle Crucis! This was our one year wedding anniversary gift to ourselves. It was so peaceful and absolutely needed. 100% satisfied customers! Of course, we just wish we could have stayed longer. We are already trying to plan the next time we can make it up there!










*Yes, I am just now getting to our vacation pictures. Better late than never!

6 comments:

SeattleSarahSpeaks said...

Love that porch swing! That bath tub picture is cracking me up!! Hahah. Glad you guys had a great getaway.

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

OMG this place looks fantastic! :)
-wHiT

Ashley said...

Cute! That looks like such a relaxing place to spend a night or two. That picture of your hubs in the tub cracks me up. He really seems to enjoy that rubber ducky. :)

Hope you get to visit NC again soon.

Kasey Lynne said...

When my husband and I move to NC, I'm definitely coming to you for things to know!! This B&B is so cute...and I want that tub!

Brooke said...

Looks awesome! We will be living there in a year...might have to check it out :) Oh, and don't worry about just getting to your pictures. I have yet to get to ours from September!!

Pilgrim said...

Wow, very beautiful there....