Friday, May 10, 2013

HOORAH


Did you know that today is Military Spouse Appreciation Day? 

Being a newbie to the military life, I didn't know this day ever existed until last year, nor did I know what it would mean to be a military spouse and what an honor and privilege it is. Military spouses/girlfriends/fiancees are probably one of the toughest women you will meet and/or know. Love on them. Especially the ones whose husbands are deployed/deploying.




To all my Milspouses in blogland, THANK YOU!! Many of you have been there for me and have helped me transition into being a part of the military. Thank you so so much! I appreciate you!

If you know a Military Spouse or Girlfriend, please take the time to thank her for her service.
Take her out to lunch, send her a text or some flowers, give her a Starbucks gift card...


"Military Spouse: Toughest job in the Military"

"The heart and strength of military families"

"They may not wear a uniform, but they serve too."



Love my soldier. Go Army!

5 comments:

Kait said...

happy military spouse appreciation day! XO

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!

Ashley said...

Awww! Thank you for being a military spouse. :)

You guys are too cute.

Kasey Lynne said...

AHH! That dress! I remember you showing us a picture of it awhile ago. LOVED it.

Hope you felt appreciated AND loved on military spouse appreciation day!

Janna Renee said...

Happy MilSpouse Day! You are doing great and support your soldier very well ;) Hot momma!