Monday, August 27, 2012

One Year



A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN A YEAR.


A year ago today I sent a random message to, unbeknownst to me, my future husband. Yep, that's how it all started (for those who are new to this blog). A simple Facebook message sent to a handsome Soldier Boy. It was so cheesy, but you know what...he responded and the rest was history. It was beautiful. A lot of you here saw it all unfold. There is so much we don't know about each other, but then there is so much we do know! I love my best friend, my Soldier, my Husband.

April 2012

Married June 2, 2012


God has such great plans for us all. Most of the time it's right under our noses. We just have to trust in Him and his timing. It's always perfect.


Jeremiah 29:11

12 comments:

Adrienne said...

Whoot whoot! I got to watch it unfold! :)

God absolutely has a plan for us all along. I sometimes look at my husband - even after a year of marriage- and think, "how on earth did you get here...?" It's incredible, God's planning.

Alisha said...

God's timing is impeccable. So happy for you, dear friend! You guys deserve each other. :) :)

That picture of y'all on your wedding day is absolutely gorgeous! xo

BARBIE said...

I am thrilled to see you so happy. I am excited to watch your journey unfold!

capperson said...

Aww this is too cute!

Lauren said...

Love your new blog look lady!!! Miss you so so much!!!! Xoxoxoxo.

According to Jax said...

I want to hear about the proposal please!!!!!! :)

Chrissi said...

i am just beyond thrilled for you!! love this, and love your love story! XO

Sonja said...

Oh my goodness I love this! So sweet! I'm going to have to go stalk the rest of your blog to read about it now haha!

BeckyJo606 said...

This is so sweet!! Congratulations again! :)

Mateya said...

Love it! So happy for you :)

Jane said...

Aww funny how life works sometimes! :)

Anonymous said...

I pretty much just wrote the same post!