Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Midweek Confessions

 

Linking up with E!



Black sand beach in Maui!



-I miss Maui.

-I am going crazy without a car or bike. I am bored out of my mind at home. There is only so much tv and Internet that can entertain me. 

-Because of the above, I have found myself having a lovely glass of grape vodka, sprite & a lemon wedge everyday thus far. I wonder what Hubby will do when he finds the grape vodka bottle gone...

-I threw out a bunch of Hubby's old shirts... What?? They were VERY old and some inappropriate.

-I love Hubby coming home in his Army uniform. I'm a lucky gal.

-I miss Jax. Being alone all day makes it worse. I have no one to talk to or hang with! And yes, I talk to my dog people, okay?! What...you don't?

-I was really upset that the car we went to look at last night sold earlier that day. 

-I spent yesterday trying to figure out if I could be daring enough to take the Hawaii bus system or how far it would be to walk to the beach or to a towncenter. Too too far.

-I like not having to put makeup on everyday.


What are YOUR confessions?

3 comments:

Wendy Annabeth said...

I too also like not having to put makeup on everyday :) I heart your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

Ashley said...

My husband probably has a couple of shirts I could throw away too.... haha

I hope you get a car soon! I'm sure you get bored at home alone all the time. Sometimes that's how I feel when my husband goes to work, because we still don't know many peeps here in Florida. Having a car will help you get outta the house though. (:

Ward Fam Adventures said...

Oh girl, I know the kind of shirts you are talking about. I've raided Jon's a couple of times myself (and sometimes with the help of our lovely MIL)to throw out the hole-y ones. I will admit though, there are a few that Jon has had for more than the 9 years we've known each other, and they really do make the best PJs!