Monday, August 27, 2012

Mini Miscellany Monday


  Aloha! 

Linking up with my sweet friend Carissa.

 
Love my welcome sign! A Walmart score.


  
Ko'Olina Lagoons- my new favorite beach spot




Waiting for Hubby's buds to come over for a cookout! 
Dress is from Kiki La'Rue.


I GOT A CAR! 2008 Toyota Yaris. Love it. Can't wait to take Jax for car rides!



Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend! 
xoxo.


ps- I switched up my blog design again! Don't you just love it? Bobbi of Ready to Blog Designs was great to work with. I really love her style!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Girl, you look fabulous in that striped dress. I just ordered a blue tunic from Kiki LaRue. Can't wait to wear it!! Congrats on the new car. That's awesome!! xo

BARBIE said...

I love the beaches in Hawaii. Nice red car. How fun!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

the blog design looks great! love it!!! and yay for getting a car :)

BeckyJo606 said...

I am so jealous you live so close to the beach! Honestly, I could spend all day, every day there and not get tired of it. I love your blue and white dress---so cute!