Monday, August 13, 2012

Changes


Hi friends! 

I am slowly, very slowly, coming back to my favorite lil space... the blog world.

Currently... I am on a jet plane (holler for wi-fi!) headed to my new home of Oahu with my handsome hubby by my side. What a bittersweet time this weekend and this morning was as I said farewell to friends and family.

But, I am SO excited to start this new chapter in my life. I am finally with 'Soldier Boy'. We get to finally soak up the newlywed life together.

As soon as we get to Oahu we are off to Maui for a sweet lil honeymoon.

I'll be busy for a couple week, but you can keep up with me on Instagram or Twitter! 


ALOHA!

11 comments:

Holly said...

So excited for you to start this new adventure with your hubby!! Enjoy your honeymoon :)

BeckyJo606 said...

Have a great honeymoon!! :)

Kate as of Late said...

Ahh Michelle! This is awesome! I'm so happy for you that you're going to finally have the joy of not being long distance! Remember patience :)
Congratulations again, can't wait to see more updates from hawaii!! You lucky girl!!!
<3

Anonymous said...

Yay how exciting! Have fun! Can't wait to hear about it all! :)

Adrienne said...

Congratulations!!! Hooray for honeymoons- they're the BEST! I still miss ours :)

Have a blast- Mrs.!

angie on maui said...

Aloha neighbor! :)

So happy to be following your blog now, too! And wouldn't you know it, I'm officially your 600th follower...a nice, round number!

I'm super excited to catch myself up here and read about what brings you to Hawaii! And yay for honeymoons on Maui...you'll love it here!

Chat soon!

Lori said...

how fun! oahu is a great place to live-- i was born and raised here :) maybe we'll run into each other someday..

Beth @ The Goad Abode said...

Have a wonderful honeymoon & I can't wait to hear about Hawaii once you're settled :) Enjoy!!

Brooke said...

Enjoy this time :) I hope your honeymoon is fantastic!! Praying for you both as you are starting this new part of your life together! <3 AOT

Sarah said...

Yay! So excited to hear about all these changes. Maui honeymoon - nice!

BARBIE said...

Nice to see your smiling face. I thought I would always love to live in Hawaii, after honeymooning in Maui many years ago. Welcome to this new part of your life.