Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is all you need!



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS!

Take the time to tell someone you love them today.

Especially to your single friends.



I got quite the surprise last night after work. 

Walking up to my door, paying attention to the cute lil boy in the window waiting for his momma...

I see this large box on the door step....


I wish someone would have been video recording me to see the ridiculous smile on my face. 

I rushed inside, cut open the box to a sweet love note and beautiful flowers.

This man is a keeper and I am a very lucky girl.




He may be a million miles away but he is the best valentine ever.

Can't wait til we get to see each other!! 

TWO MONTHS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later last night, I took bubby to Petsmart to get him a Valentine's toy.

The excitement he gets with a new toy makes my heart smile. 

{showing off his new toy}



Oh the little joys in life. That's truly what it is all about. 

Enjoying the memories, the special moments together. 

12 comments:

Mateya said...

What a good man! :)

PCM said...

Very sweet! I love seeing the happiness exuding from our pups when they receive a new toy or treat! :)

Caroline said...

Good man! :)

Lauren said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

Holly said...

That is so sweet! Happy Valentines Day, doll face!

Holly said...

How sweet!!! Definitely a keeper :)

Kasey Lynne said...

Awww that is SO sweet!
Those roses are beautiful!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Those roses are beautiful!!! And your pup is soooo adorable!!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

What a sweet man...love those flowers! So happy you had a HAPPY LOVE DAY! :D

Brooke D said...

Happy late Valentine's!! Soooo cute!! So happy you and solider boy are doing good!!!

Courtney B said...

SO sweet! You definitely have a keeper! I hope time just FLIES until you two get to see each other again!

Chrissi said...

i just cried. this is adorable, michelle! what a sweet man :) no doubt i will cry even more when you two are together... :) XOXOXO