Friday, February 17, 2012

Link Love







some links around the web that i am loving....


-loving these three new songs from PJA, and their free! i follow rivers is my favorite! get to see them in concert this weekend. woop woop! 


-there needs to be more amazing teachers like this girl. and parents need to raise their kids to respect adults. it's really sad. 




-slightly obsessed with this boutique


-this love letter


-a quick, easy and delicious recipe for tilapia


-adoring this cross necklace



have a great weekend loves!



6 comments:

Heather (Heatherella) said...

PJA shout out!! Woop Woop!! <3

According to Jax said...

You are so pretty!! :)

Kasey Lynne said...

I got a similar cross necklace like that for my sister in law. It's SO beautiful on! You should totally get it.

And thanks for sharing esther boutique! LOVE their stuff. My wallet won't be so thankful though ;)

christine donee said...

uh. yeah. that love letter was sort of ridiculous.

and by ridiculous. I mean it's awesome.

and I read it a hundred times.

Unknown said...

ryan gosling and hey girl make my life!! that necklace has got to get in my life.

Blair McLeod said...

girl you rock! way to go on the workouts!! (do some for me!!)