Thursday, February 23, 2012

Life Lately




My life lately??

Gym at 5/5:30AM
Work
Dinner
Prepare lunch for tomorrow
Walk Jax...if I can muster up the energy
Bed

How old am I, again?? 


My weight training program is kicking my rear, again. It's phase two (of three) and it includes a lot more weight training exercises/reps and thankfully we are allowed to do cardio in this phase. Something I have kind of missed. 

I am also loving cooking {thank you pinterest!} and planning my meals, despite the extra time/effort I have to make to do it. Feeling good. I've been taking pictures to track the progress so I think by the end of this phase there should be a major difference in muscle tone. I haven't weighed myself in awhile, so I am not sure if I have actually lost or gained weight, but losing weight is not my goal here, which is so different for me. Very excited to see the results!

{if you are curious, I am doing Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer on BodyBuilding.com}



Pinterest Recipes I've Made Lately:




Heather and I got seriously photo-bombed:




Just finished a really good book, for those interested! 

Delirium (Delirium, #1)

The sequel, Panedmonium, comes out next week! 


What have you been up to lately??

10 comments:

Mateya said...

Girl you are looking GREAT! Keep up the good work!

Caroline said...

Your day sounds a whole lot like mine. And that pic of Jax is so cute!

Kenj said...

I've never heard of this work out routine. As long as your moving thats what counts!

Unknown said...

That hairy shoulder in your picture is so gross! Too bad because it is a super cute pic of you!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way lately - old! Haha!! I work, come home, make lunch, blog, make dinner, spend a little time with the bf, then bed (early!!)

You're so cute in your workout pic!!

SarahBeth said...

LOVE that pic of Jax! And you look great!

Heee, photobombs are the best. (Except when they're hairy chests). LOL. Super cute picture of you and Heather though! :)

Amanda said...

your gym routine motivates me friend!!!! well....for after the baby of course! but i can't wait to get back into it. :) hope you have a good weekend! xo

Adrienne said...

I feel ya! Working out can take up SO much energy! Then, by the end of the day, it feels like the only thing there's time for is bed!

Jamie said...

Hah. You got majorly photo bombed. Funny!

Sandy a la Mode said...

i love you girl~!! :) jax is a cutie!