Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Jesus, I love the things you are showing me in my life and through my study through Paul's letter to Ephesus. Dear Jax, I love your puppy kisses and your quirkiness. Dear April, please get here already. Dear Soldier Boy, you make my heart go pitter patter, especially when you tell me how beautiful I look right after a date with the gym and for laughing at my deliriousness. I hope you feel better. Dear World, why can't we just all get along? Dear Olivia Palermo, you are my style icon and I wouldn't mind if my hair looked like yours. Dear Green Monsters, you are the shiz. Dear Civil Wars, I can't wait to get lost in your melodies tonight.


Photobucket


Have a lovely weekend friends.




9 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

add your link! I know, I am posting way behind everyone on the east coast... I need to get my act together! haha

xo,
ashley

love these letters, btw!

Amira said...

Aww, love these letters :-)

New Follower!
Amira

amiragray.blogspot.com

Chrissi said...

this just made my heart happy :) love you friend! have a splendid & blessed weekend!

Alyssa said...

Love your letters! Especially to your soldier boy!

Anonymous said...

Love these :) Especially the true love letter... Have fun tonight!

Erica said...

Pretty sure you are the coolest blogger- love the letters! Are you and said soldier boy dating? If not, you totally should- you guys are uberly adorable together! :D

Megan said...

Awwww, I love the pitter patter! Sweet love!!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Dear Michelle,
I love your little letters. :)

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

BJJ said...

Loved these letters. I'll link up next week :)