Friday, February 10, 2012

My Kinda Date


My kind of perfect date would go a lil something like this....



Man picks me up. 

As in, comes to my door, greets my parents, opens the car door.


Roses and chocolate await me inside the car (preferably a truck).



We have a romantic dinner at Texas de Brazil 
(meat lovers paradise)



The night would end......




with a surprise trip to................................




THE GUN RANGE! 





Yeahhhhhh, i'm serious. 


Dare you to call my bluff.


One of these days....it'll happen.

--------------------------------------------------------

For my Valentine's Day, I am treating myself to a massage this weekend.

And I bought myself this adorable necklace. It's my go to gift for girlfriends' birthdays. Love it.

I have also spent all week convincing my male coworkers to bring me Godiva chocolates and flowers.

We'll see come Tuesday.


Have a good one, y'all!


15 comments:

Heather said...

haha! Before I was preggers, this was a common date in the BUB household!

Courtney B said...

You sounds like my kinda girl! Definitely a perfect date! Eating gas always been my favorite thing... but shooting has been a favorite ever since I met my hubs!

Miss Chelsea said...

haha I love it! The truck, and the gun range. Can I be the third wheel?? You can keep all the chocolates and flowers

Rachel said...

yes!!!!!!!!!!! sounds perfect!! I am going shooting this weekend. Hope your weekend is great!

Erica said...

Could you seriously be any cuter? I LOVE your hair. And your ideal date made me laugh- I'm taking a conceal to carry class right now and adore every minute of it! Happy Friday!!

Mateya said...

I never would have pegged you as a gun range kind of girl :) Too funny!

Nicole said...

hahaha you are so funny. Convincing all of your male coworkers to bring you chocolates and flowers? Sounds like something I would do. This year, I'm buying myself some chocolate :)

Unknown said...

you should hit up the outdoor gun range - it is awesome! and you can shoot big guns =) the only downside - it is in Lakeland =/ but it is SO much fun =)

I hope you get some chocolates for the guys at work =)

I love that necklace! it is so sweet!

Lauryn said...

I've always wanted to take a trip to the gun range! I've barely ever held a gun, let alone fired one, so it would be a learning experience for sure.

That necklace is adorable! I love how delicate it is.

Ruthie Hart said...

my husband would take you on a date in a heartbeat lol! meat and guns! you are his kind of gal ;-)

Adrienne said...

That's so adorable! I'm sure you'll get your dream date someday ;) I'm treating myself to a massage tomorrow morning! Yay for relaxation!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

A vday massage sounds pretty darn wonderful to me! :) Enjoy yourself this weekend!!

Stevie Leigh said...

Ha. So cute. Great blog, girl!

BARBIE said...

Yes to the massage, chocolates, flowers and even the truck. But I am not sure what I would do with the gun. I am sort of afraid of them! Ha ha!

Ashley said...

If you can't find a guy to take you on that date I'll go with you haha! Sounds like a fun date.... and you could teach me how to shoot a gun. ;)