Friday, August 5, 2011

True Life: I am a Blogger.


 Y'all are probably thinking...

DUH.

LOL. 

For my new followers I thought it'd be fun to link up with Fabulous But Evil and Mrs. Monologues




My blog is titled 'Living a Life of Love' because that is what I strive to do. It isn't easy. Many of us, myself included, are selfish and only think of themselves. I have always been a giver. Even after many have shattered my heart into a billion pieces, God put it back together, and has allowed me to continue to give my love. This blog is basically about all the people/things I love:

I love sweet baby Jesus.
I am a Christian, believing I was saved by Grace through Him alone.
The most amazing love one could ever have is the unfailing love of a gracious Father.
Nothing.Is.Better.Than.That.

I love my furchild.
Many of you know JAX.
My crazy, challenging, loving baby boy.
You can read more about him HERE.



I am an avid lover of Dr. Pepper and cupcakes.

I have my own business- Michabella's Cupcakery.

I have a serious shopping problem.

I love the beach, vampires, tattoos, and country country music.

I am very down to earth and am on the quiet side.
{Until you get a few drinks in me, then I can be quite the social butterfly.}


Life is random. So am I.

I love all of you.

xoxo.




Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa

15 comments:

Mateya said...

Love it!

I think we might be twins, except the whole Dr. Pepper (I don't drink soda) and tattoos (I have one and it hurt like heck so I will never get another one) thing. :)

Have a great weekend!

Rebekah said...

Tattoos are wonderful and I want my 2nd and last one! Only 2 for me in my lifetime. :) Love you and love your blog. Jesus is so good!

C Mae said...

Thanks so much for 3 things {1} I did find the Heart cupcake pan via AMAZON You'll laugh when you see what I want to make in it!! {2} the link you sent me of the tiny heart off of Etsy is PERFECT and totally affordable I think I just may cave in and buy it when I get paid! And {3} thank you for BEING YOU! You are always so kind to me, and I just wanted you to know that it means a lot!

Have a terrific Friday!

Anonymous said...

Great Post! I love it ALL!
God is Great!

SarahBeth said...

I love this entire post!

I also have a serious shopping problem. And love tattoos and the beach. :)

Kenj said...

I think many of us have a serious shopping problem.. we should have like a shopping intervention via blogging..ha. I love your furchild..ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

So glad you decided to link up! Love dr. pepper and puppies too!

p.s. you can send me cupcakes anytime you want...just saying ;)

tara said...

umm.. serious shopping problem, love the beach, vampires, tattoos, and country music.. ARE WE TWINS??

Cole said...

I'm over from Mrs. Monologues' link up. Jax is so cute!! I too love the beach, vampires, tattoos and country music. ;-)

Sarah Jane said...

dr pepper and cupcakes? most amazing combo i have ever heard of. love it! as for the shopping problem...of course! Glad I found your blog through the link up.

-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Chrissi said...

hi friend! cute post, great pic of Jax! hope you're very well :) XO

Mrs. Pancakes said...

I'm doing this next week! Fun. Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I am a new follower to your blog. I found you through Anna at IHOD. I have caught up in the last 2 days. I think your blog is great and you remind me of myself. We enjoy many of the same things-music, OSU, faith, TV shows, family. I guess it was fate that I found you. I think I found a new blogging "friend".

~JB, new fan from Ohio


Do everything for Love. Thus there will be no little things: everything will be big. Perseverance in little things for Love is heroism.
- St. Josemaria Escriva

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Found you off the link up! Looking forward to reading your blog!

Ashley said...

Love the beach, country music and cupcakes :) Glad I found your sweet blog!

I love this link up and I need to try it soon!