Monday, August 8, 2011

My bff JAX.


My furchild. My love. My bff.

We had a pretty good weekend...

Cruising around town because of boredom and because I had a major craving for McD's Caramel Iced Coffee.


-

He got spoiled on Saturday at my Cupcake Party
(ill be posting pictures of that soon)

Sarah from I Blame My Mother and her sweet girls baked him some personalized doggie treats!


He loved them. Adorable, no?

-

I drove around town yesterday in search of a kiddie pool.

Finally found one at Walmart.

He freaks when you try to get him in the pool. But he loves water. He actually does not mind hopping into the bath tub for bath time. (very thankful for this) So I really wanted to see if he would play around in a little kiddie pool.

Sure enough he did! I think?

I had to pick him up and put him in it at first. 

He sat down a few times. Hopped in and out. Went crazy.


Then he spent 10 minutes doing this:




Yep. That's my son. Weirdo.

-

On another note... 

Would you mind going HERE and voting for JAX. 

You vote by 'liking' his photo!


{you first have to 'like' the page. simple. easy. harmless.}

He would so appreciate it. The winner gets a big bag of treats!

THANKS SO MUCH!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is so cute! You're a good furbaby-mama! :)

Jenn W. said...

My little five pound dog Maci loves her kiddie pool too! Throw dog toys in the pool too -- it is soo funny watching them run in the pool to catch the toys. My dog Maci thinks I bought her a large water dish. Jax is too cute.

tara said...

Haha my sammy does the same thing in his pool! So silly!

Rebekah said...

Personalized treats? So cute! He is just so funny in his pool. So glad he loves it! The things we do to keep our fur-babies happy!

henning love said...

jax is adorable! i love driving around town with my doggies, Kip and Kimbia. Life is so much more enjoyably with a dog isn't it?

Jessica Ruud said...

So adorable!! I really want a dog!

Ashley said...

such a cuteeeeee video!!!

Sam W. said...

awww, what a precious pup!! loving all these pics and the vid :)

choose to be happy blog said...

boooo i want a fluff baby of my own!!!! i guess my stuffed animal bear charlie will do for now. ugh

Ashley said...

Looks like Jax loves his pool! How cute. Okay, now off to vote. (:

Caitlin C. said...

Jax is adoraaaable!! What a cute post, I love it :)

Sarah said...

Ahh, thanks :)

Ashley said...

He is precious!!

C Mae said...

awwwwww I loved the Video!!!! I wonder what he thought he was digging for? hheheh

Ashley said...

Jax is too cute! What an adorable dog. I loved the video, too! :)

Annemarie said...

He's so cute! And I love those personalized treats he got! xx

Alexa said...

Oh I love him! I have a little fur baby too!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Brooke D said...

sooo cuteee!!! I love this... I know that Jax and Jonah would be best buds!!!!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love spending weekends with my puppy and it looks like you do too! Love the personalized and freshly baked doggy treats.

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

Awwww, puppy love! Kyle and I took Madigan to the beach in March and she did not know what to do with herself. She was so confused by the tide. She would run out and then start freaking out when the water came back in on her paws. Lol.

Awww, every dog deserves their own pool!

Amanda said...

oh my gosh! i love this post. :) those little treats are too funny and adorable! i just love you both!

Sandy a la Mode said...

yayy jax!!! gah! i totally want a caramel iced coffee now!!

Julie @ The Smitten Mintons said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I LOVE your pup!!! He is precious! And I love cupcakes...so basically you had me at cupcake :)