Thursday, August 4, 2011

SCENTSY + New Friends


Howdy partners.

Today I would like to introduce you to a new sweet friend of mine.


MATEYA & her hubs Robbie.
(don't you love her name?!)

You can find her over at The Best Is Yet to Come.

She loves blogging, shopping and Blue Moon.
(soul mates)

Some of you may have noticed the Scentsy button I added to my blog.
(look to your right)

Mateya is a Scentsy consultant
I shared my excitement with her last week about this cupcake Scentsy warmer:
It was the warmer of the month for July.


Adorable no?
Well, my sweet friend bought it for me and sent it to me to review for her!! 
(Cupcakes = the key to my heart. Take notes men.)

I received it yesterday! 
Just in time for my cupcake party Saturday.
(Fast shipping always earn brownie pts with me!)


(it's full-size; about as tall as my toaster)

I chose the scent of lavender to try.
Y'all, it was like skipping around in lavender fields forever.
Seriously. Amazing. Refreshing.
Jax even liked it.
(bonus pts)

How it works:
The scent wax are in little squares that you pull apart and put into the dish.
Plug the warmer in.
The scent then melts by the heat of the light bulb.
Voila! 

They have amazing scents. So many to choose from.
As well as the the Scentsy warmers.
You better believe I will be buying more scents.
Esp for only $5. (Currently on sale for $4.50).

Goes much further for the money you spend in comparison to a Yankee Candle.

The special for the month of August is 10% off everything!
The warmer of the month for August is:



Love.

Seriously, y'all.
Head on over to Scentsy and check out all their great products!

Thanks again Mateya!!

11 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Hmmm you might almost have me convinced... though I do love fire. I dunno if I can un-pyro myself enough to resort to unlit candles

Mateya said...

Yay! What a great review! I am so glad you liked it...it is seriously such a cute warmer!

ty said...

I LOVE the cupcake warmer!!!!

Amanda said...

oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE that warmer! i need one too!!! :o)

Rebekah said...

How sweet! I love Mateya's blog! Haha, I love that Jax liked it. :)

Anna @ IHOD said...

I was introduced to them recently and looooved all their scents!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

I just became a Scentsy consultant and I love it!!!! I bought the cupcake one for myself, it's so cute!!!

SarahBeth said...

That cupcake warmer is SUPER adorable!

I think I might have to check that out - I love candles and stuff but with my curious kitties, I'm afraid to leave them burning when I can't watch them constantly (like, on the kitchen counter). This may be the answer!!

<3

Anonymous said...

i love scentsy! i buy the hibiscus scent all the time :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

thanks for introducing us to a new friend!!! soo glad we got to have froyo together on sunday!! :)

Brooke D said...

I love this!!!!!! My favorite!! My the way, i noticed that you were looking for cupcake trinkets... i got mine from XIV Carats in LA... maybe they have a website??? It's a cute gold cupcake with little diamonds for icing :)