Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WILW




I AM LOVING:

-That I am a half marathoner...officially a part of "the club". Holla!

-That my little sister is ENGAGED!

-And that I am her MOH/Wedding Planner. That being said... this is my first time ever being a MOH and wedding planner so advice, websites, tips are all welcome!

-My sister and I spent Sunday night trying to get in the Christmas spirit. We walked around a local park and then watched cheesy ABC Family Christmas movies. 

{Cranes Roost Park/Uptown Altamonte}


-It's almost a new year! 

-The Civil Wars 'O Come O Come Emmanuel'
(currently available on iTunes for free!)



-Dove's wrapper messages:






-Coming home to this sweet face every day!




Have a lovely Wednesday!

xoxo.

9 comments:

Anna Walker said...

Oh my goodness! You have SO MUCH to be happy about! :)
Congrats on your 1/2 marathon, best wishes to your sister, Love the cheesy ABC Christmas movies, Dove Chocolate and everything!
Have a happy wednesday! :D

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Manda said...

Congrats on the half, I'm trying to talk my self into doing one!!

Good luck with the wedding planning, i used the knot.com ALOT!! They have great checklist.

Anonymous said...

All great Wednesday Loves! Congrat's to your sister, that will be so exciting. Good Luck and I would recommend Pinterest :D It's my go to for everything. Ha!

BeckyJo606 said...

Aww what a cute baby face in the window!
Congrats on the half-marathon for sure! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your half marathon this weekend! What an accomplishment!

And congrats to your sister on her engagement. Let me know if you have any questions about wedding planning, and you can check out my Wedding Wednesday series (http://www.whereweloveishome.com/search/label/Wedding%20Wednesday) for advice from real brides!

xoxo,
Joelle

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

a huge congratulations to your sister!! how exciting! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Sandy a la Mode said...

yay for being able to wedding plan!! soo fun! i wish i could meet up with you, amy and sonja again! miss you girls!!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, haha! I love his face in the window! So cute!!! And congrats to your sister!!

Chrissi said...

the dove promises are wonderful! i have one on my desk now that says Joy is Contagious. Love it :) Also love the Christmas tree picture!

Have a great day!