Monday, December 19, 2011

Shenanigans



Oh hey friends. Remember me? 

Sorry for my absence of late. Been busy and have had one too many Christmas blues. Especially with the realization of not having a new job with more money and the fact that my student loan repayments begin next month. Ya... Happy freaking New Year to me. 

Enough of that.

My shenanigans lately:

letting some pinterest inspired creativity out...



me and bub just hangin' out...

Santa came by my house...no big deal...

dressed up as a nurse for my friends grad party

later that evening I baked up these with only 2 hrs of sleep!
it's my favorite so far.

Got my hair did yesterday. 
Its darker and shorter than what I asked for :(



Oh, and the most exciting news: 
My sister said YES to the dress this weekend!


If you've got some Christmas cheer...send it my way, puhlease.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cupcakes look so delicious! I'm impressed with only having 2 hours of sleep! Your hair looks lovely!

I hope you have a magical Christmas!!


Marja <3

Amanda said...

even though your hair is not what you asked for....i love it! :) your cupcakes looked awesome too!!!! hope you have a great week! xo

Mateya said...

Well I think your hair is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!! So cute :)

Ashley said...

Your cupcakes look amazing and your new hair is sooo cute!

Brooke said...

Your hair looks gorgeous! You always look so pretty :) Oh, and I love your Christmas card! It is hanging on our fridge!

Love you sweet sister!

erica said...

Your hair looks super cute and I love your scarf! xo

Emily said...

love the new hair!! i feel you on the student loans and no job kind of killer. Your cupcakes are amazing though! seriously that is so awesome you started your own business, you go girl!

Robin said...

Your hair looks sooo pretty! Even if it wasn't what you asked for, it turned out looking super cute! ...even more cute than all those delicious looking cupcakes!

I hope you'll check out my blog&giveaway, plus a link up called Wish! {out loud} that I hope you'll participate in!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Sandy a la Mode said...

love the cupcakes you made for that party!!! awesomeness!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Those cupcakes look DYNAMITE!! Yum, yum, yum!!!!

And your hair looks so pretty. I swear!! You're so pretty, M!!

Chrissi said...

well you may not like your hair but i certainly do! i think it's pretty! also love that scarf you're wearing in the pic... those cuppy cakes look fab & yummmm-o!

Rebekah said...

I love the sign you made!! I want it :) The cupcakes are just awesome and I think your hair looks great. You're just so pretty!! :)

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes look *amazing*. Seriously. I'm impressed.

And your hair looks awesome! Great choice going dark :)

xoxo,
Joelle

Sara Louise said...

Seriously impressive cupcakes! :-)
I've been under a black cloud of bad juju lately so I've been lacking in the Christmas spirit as well... but I'm mustering up what I got, and sending it all the way across the Atlantic, your way!
(I'm thinking spreading the Xmas cheer will give me some more too!)
Happy holidays!

Holly said...

I think your hair is super cute! Rock it!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Your hair looks so cute! Love that mug.