Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WILW





*Went back last night to get highlights added. LOVE*



*Lusting over these JS heels*



*Pictures of my sister and her fiance's proposal*




*The best bowling team EVER*

{c-murda, michella, mcdirty}


*Jack Daniels Honey shots, yum!*


*This sweet little poem*

"Don't save it all for Christmas day,
Find a way
To give a little love everyday,
Don't save it all for Christmas day,
Find your way
Cause holidays have come and gone,
But love lives on..."






Off to go 'kidnap' a palette for a lil Pinterest project.

8 comments:

Arielle said...

fun! I love those pictures of your sisters engagement. so sweet:)

Brooke T said...

Love your hair and that's so cute your sister and her fiance have pictures of the engagement!

Mateya said...

I think you've given me enough grief about smiling in my pictures...you need to do the same haah! :)

How sweet to have those pictures of your sister's engagement!

Sarah said...

LOVE! Where did they get engaged (and who was the lucky one that got to capture it on film?)? How cool is that? Nice thinking finace! Must have been a Sunday - everyone is decked out in football gear :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

love your highlights girl! and those shoes ARE hot!! did ya get them??

Miss Chelsea said...

You should get 2 pairs of those shoes... and send 1 to me

Anonymous said...

Aw...she got the proposal on film! Love that :)

Lindsey said...

I love the JSimpson heels too! My roommate found them on sale not too long ago! Merry Christmas!