Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekly Recap

in one word or phrase: broken
I'm dreaming of you: New Symrna Beach; corona; Tampa; Sonic Strawberry Limeade
song on repeat: Adele 21 {Someone Like You}


gotta write it down: "You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off of you"- Maya Angelou
lesson learned: There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will.
picture to frame:
 

highlight of the week: gettin' susie!
weekend to do list: bake FIVE dozen cupcakes; baby shower;beach;church

Have a beautiful weekend friends!

ps-have you met susie?
pps-awesome giveaway!

14 comments:

Rebekah said...

You have a busy weekend! Good luck on the baking! Jax is so cute. :)

chloƫ. said...

yay cupcakes! and thanks for the giveaway shout out :)

happy friday <3

(SO jealous you're going to the beach!)

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

yay for Susie!!! =)
I'm sorry you are feeling broken =/ boo!
Good luck with all those cupcakes! I was pretty proud of myself last night for the 2 dozen that came from a box haha =)

Rachel said...

Looove you and miss you! Yay Susie! Hope she's a dream. All the best with baking this weekend. =)

Venessa said...

I love that song...just bought the whole album! Have fun baking cupcakes!!

BJJ said...

The beach will fix the brokeness and so will friend-time! I pray for you all the time!
TAMPA soon! :)

Jessica Ruud said...

I love that song!!! Love this post :) Have a fantastic weekend love.

xo.

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I love that quote. It is so true.

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Michelle, I adore the quote you included here today... silly me actually just posted it to Facebook!! But really, somehow, it spoke to me. It was what I needed to hear. THANK YOU, love. :)

Anonymous said...

im in love with your blog!! How have I only just found you :)x

Alisha said...

I'm sorry I'm just now getting to this post. I'm so sorry you're broken. I <3 you! Remember to breathe and just take one day at a time. :)

Megan said...

WOW! That is a lot of cupcakes to bake! Hope you have a great weekend!

Crownd Vic said...

My family's beach house, growing up, is in New Smyrna Beach (Castle Reef). I love dreaming of New Smyrna beach too!